-->

Sunday 12 January 2020

Another new "fourth cousin and closer"

Typical, isn't it? 

Just after I posted yesterday that I had a total of 182 '4c & closer' on Ancestry, along comes another one!

I'm not complaining though.  I have been tracking the number of matches I have on Ancestry for some time and the predicted close matches seemed to have stagnated.  This is the first one since the 27th November 2019.

I'd received four matches that month, with three of them being in the first week so, by the end of the month, with only one new addition, there already seemed to be a slowing down of matches.  To then have none at all during December was a bit concerning. 

But perhaps yesterday's is a sign that everyone was just waiting for Christmas.

It will be interesting to see what my graph looks like in a month or so:


 


No comments:

Post a Comment